addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver Salsa Meetup Group Message Board › old postings

old postings

Bethany
user 11665757
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
It seems that this site has dwindled somewhat. I just joined today and am looking for a group to go out with dancing....a group to practice with and learn new steps and moves. I am a former teacher and competitive dancer from West Palm Beach, FL and am looking for a group to have fun with. Can we coordinate practice sessions and outings in the near future? I have lived in Colorado for a short time but have been to the D Note, Rio, Rhumba and Blue Ice. It would be great to continue visiting these venues in order to expose this group and grow the members in a big way...anyone up for the challenge? I am available via yahwho as bethanymesina.
A former member
Post #: 1
hi! i'm kinda new to the area myself and have taken a few salsa lessons within the last few months and it would be nice to practice regularly! i'm interested in learning more and checking out different salsa places around - let me know if you already have a group that goes regularly, or are in the process of making one..

-Nash