The Denver Web Technologies Meetup Group Message Board The Denver Web Technologies Group discussion › Need a connection? Call me.

Need a connection? Call me.

A former member
Post #: 10
Ready to build something big, huge, awesome? Just need a some great connections to make that happen?

Call me, ping me. I’ll do whatever I can to get you those connections- for free.

Why? I’m trying to build a great team myself. I figure if I offer my time and energy connecting others, I'll meet some great people for VisionZip along the way.

Example:

Christie tells me about her credentials as a rockstar Andriod developer. Says she'd love to talk to an entrepreneur with a location-based social mapping start-up.

Mark introduces himself as an entrepreneur with a location-based social mapping start-up looking for a rockstar Android developer.

Beth is an investor. She tell me the future of tech is in mobile web apps, says she wants to connect with top talent in that space.

I tell Christie, Mark and Beth about each other.

I’ll do whatever I can to get in touch with as many people as I can. I’ll keep a database of what people have to offer (tell me as much or as little as you feel comfortable disclosing) and what people are looking for. I’ll also scan message boards, classifieds, Craiglist etc. to get you the right cup of coffee as soon as possible.

Also if you are in my position (new to the Boulder/Denver tech ecosystem, looking to meet the right people) and like the idea of connecting other as a way to get connected- connect with me and we can work on this together.

Andrew Barron
Founder, VisionZip
abarron (at) visionzip.com