addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Web Technologies Meetup Group Message Board The Denver Web Technologies Group discussion › Going to have to get a new meeting place for the Webdesign Meetup

Going to have to get a new meeting place for the Webdesign Meetup

A former member
Post #: 93
ok. i finally got ahold of someone at shooting star. they do not have wifi at this point, but they are planning on getting it by the time of the meetup. (they have DSL, and they jsut need to get the access point for it)

i went by there yesterday, but they were closed due to a family emergency. like joanne said, they normally close at 2pm, but the owner says they can be flexible and it would be fine for us to be there at 7pm. she apparently has another job she has beyond running the shop and as long as she knows in advance, she can pull it off.

the google map to the location.

as for the monkey bean, it looks like it may be a nice place, but the parking sucks and the space jsut wouldn't suit a group our size too well. so i am going to toss that one.

as soon as i get home tonight, i will type up some descriptions of the places reccommended that will work best and put up a poll.

-- Al "Zarabadoo" Steffen