The Denver Web Technologies Meetup Group Message Board Technology › PHP products/environments

PHP products/environments

A former member
Post #: 1
I am new to PHPNuke, PostNuke, NetNuke, DotNuke and the seemingly large variety of PHP/MySql environments with which to build applications. I have a need to build a membership/ecommerce system and would like opinions on which product would be best for such a task. I would need to add fields to the initial database template and am not a MySql programmer.

I understand that plug-in modules are available for many of these PHP environments. I would also like to find a resource that reviews these PHP environments and the modules that are available to meet needs like mine.
Greg K.
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
I recommend that you join the phpcolorado group as referred to in this other thread. There is relatively little discussion about PHP in colorado and fragmenting it between the group and this group will only make that small discussion feel weaker.

That said, I recommend the best php cms in the world: Drupal.