We have an awesome team, work hard, and have fun! Our team works for Providigm, which brings together scientific capability, clinical expertise and information technology in a single organization located in the Denver Tech Center.
The responsibilities of the QA Tester position include:
- Participate in the product feature and user story definition process for accurate product testing.
- Analyze user stories and validate their testability.
- Ensure the quality of software and adherence to user stories before release to customer.
- Perform beta, functional, regression, performance and usability testing.
- Prepare test plans, test scripts, test results, and other miscellaneous documentation as necessary and appropriate.
- Work closely with product managers, customer support and developers.
- Create and maintain test data and automated tests.
- Manage feature and defect tracking from identification, replication, documentation, and final regression testing.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- QA work experience on enterprise software products
- Some hands on experience with developing/maintaining/automating test suites/programs
- Must be detail-oriented with demonstrated analysis and follow-through skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must work equally well independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of Agile software development
Please email resume and salary requirements to: