addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Web Technologies Meetup Group Message Board Opportunities › PHP and CodeIgniter Freelance

PHP and CodeIgniter Freelance

A former member
Post #: 1
I am looking for a PHP freelancer who has strong skills with PHP, MVC architecture, and knows CodeIgniter.

The projects I need help with require that you are considered an expert with the following:

• PHP
  • CodeIgniter
  • jQuery
  • CSS3
  • HTML5

If you are interested send me a message with your resume, rates, and examples of websites you've done.