The Denver Web Technologies Meetup Group Message Board Opportunities › Open roles for Rails / Java Developers with an ‘Award Winning Test’ company

Open roles for Rails / Java Developers with an ‘Award Winning Test’ company in the Boulder Colorado area. Could you or anyone you know be interested? Apply now...

A former member
Post #: 12
Hi,
I'm a UK based recruiter with open roles for Rails / Java Developers in the Boulder Colorado area – ‘Award Winning Test’ company! I wonder could you or anyone you know be interested?
I’d be most grateful if you kindly help by reaching out & sharing my requirement with any friends, group members or any Tech Graduate contacts you may have who fit the profile - you might just be helping someone into their 1st or 2nd real career position : ) (Please note - a contract role might be considered - I'd have to discuss further with my client - let me know your thoughts & advice on your own suitability!?)
This is an award winning company - an international software business developing software testing solutions utilised in multiple industry sectors as diverse as telecoms and media, retail & finance through to defence & aerospace.
The ideal tech profile is 6 months+ Ruby On Rails experience & 2+ years of overall experience in a development role (or the equivalent via internships); & an interest in expanding upon one’s existing SW development skills base & gaining exposure of dealing with customers on a global basis, playing your part in ensuring successful development & implementation of SW testing solutions.
Compensation will be competitive & depends upon level of experience.
My email is marcus@harrimanrecruitment.co.uk (All applicants will need to include resume and salary expectation).
Thanks & warm regards from the UK,
Marcus.
MD Harriman Recruitment.