The Denver Web Technologies Meetup Group Message Board › Opportunities › Sr. Java Developer - Broomflied
Senior Software Developers North Denver Contract position 12 months with extension or full time employment with benefits. Work with a team of 30 developers in a Fortune 15 company and all resumes going directly to the hiring manager. Contract directly with the company, no third partyinvolvement. These positions are listed exclusively with PeopleHirePeople.
Comfortable working in an agile software development environment, including emergent architecture, changing requirements, and changing priorities (SCRUM, Agile, XP, Kanban.).
8+ years of object-oriented software design and development experience.
Perform software design, development, testing and documentation.
Actively participate in the requirements review, analysis, and planning.
Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Team City, Hudson or Cruise Control)
Experience with Maven reporting
Flex and/or FlexMojos • Java, J2EE, JDBC, SaaS, Portlets, Hibernate, REST, Servlets, Flex 3.0 Action Script, WSDL, SOAP, DHTML, XML, XSLT, MVC, Portal Framework (JSR-168/286),
Nexus repository manager
Strong knowledge of either of shell scripting or Python.
Perform research and evaluation of the software design and implementation options while making recommendations at for go forward decisions.
Business domain background in Healthcare Lab Order Management, Decision Support System, Authorization and Claims Processing and Payment, Reporting and Analytics is a definite plus.
Must be reliable team player devoted to completing assigned tasks on schedule with minimal supervision.
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
No Relocation assistance provided. Only local residents please. This is an opportunity to work directly for a Fortune 15 company with the potential to become a full time employee with benefits
Resumes to Kathleen Conners: email@example.com (303)790-0354 These jobs are not posted on the company website or with any other recruiter.
Release Engineer – Broomfield Contract directly (no agency involved, I yr ) with a Fortune 15 company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Ensure high quality in delivering stable builds.
• Interface with Engineering and Integration teams to create, maintain and monitor builds.
• Will build and maintain automated build and release environments written in shell scripts, Python, XML and HTML
• Will need experience with Maven 2.X and Maven 3.0
• Will build and maintain deployment scripts for Linux/UNIX based platforms
• 3 or more years’ of build/release engineering experience
• Good programming experience in Java. Agile methodology.
• Strong knowledge of either of shell scripting or Python.
• Strong knowledge of version control systems.
• Strong understanding of software configuration management processes.
• Strong scripting expertise on Linux/UNIX platforms.
• Proven ability to develop solutions that automates builds and releases of software.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Should be a self-starter and good team player.
• Extensive experience with repacking modules
• Extensive experience with optimizing and decreasing build times
• Must be able to communicate and coordinate well with both engineering and product services teams.
• Good knowledge of XML technologies and tools.
• Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Team City, Hudson or Cruise Control)
• Experience with Maven reporting
• Flex and/or FlexMojos
• Nexus repository manager
Resume: Kathleen@peoplehirepeople.com (303)790-0354
No other agency has this position and it does not appear on the company website.