The Denver Web Technologies Meetup Group Message Board › Opportunities › Senior Software Engineer (Front End) - Golden, Co - Full time
|A former member||
The Regis Company is a forward thinking leadership and business consulting firm that creates and designs interactive business simulations for Fortune 500 clients and large government agencies. We’re headquartered in beautiful downtown Golden, CO – home of Rocky Mountain Spring Water and the Colorado Alpine Club. We are growing fast and looking for gifted engineers who are looking for an opportunity to apply their creative talent to more than a business application – gamification with real impact! Are you ready?
About the role:
You’ll be working as part of a dedicated project team to design, develop, and integrate a diverse set of technical elements that help leaders learn how to think, not just what to think.
You will be at the forefront of solving complex and frequently unexpected problems related to dynamic business simulations in a way most developers never experience.
You’ll also help implement the organization’s mobile and cloud strategy, refactor code to enhance software performance, anticipate and prevent failures.... it’s busy around here.
Your mission: to ensure our simulations are delivered on-time and remain fast, scalable, and available.
How you’ll spend your day:
• Getting involved in the creative visioning, design, development and delivery of some pretty amazing interactive applications
• Figuring out how to make our clients and designers’ dreams a reality – really flex your engineering muscles!
• Estimating level of effort and balancing this with the business value of the teams desires
• Designing and developing authoring tools which enable non-developers to integrate their respective work products into business simulations
• Helping apply a structured methodology to our development effort – we’d like you to bring your experiences and help us get even better at our work
• Being a team player in the development of our configuration management, QA and release processes
• Maintaining our legacy applications and making sure they perform well for our clients
What you’ll bring to the table:
• BS in Computer Science or related discipline, MS highly desirable
• A minimum of 5 years of experience developing highly dynamic software applications in a web based environment where the user experience is paramount
• Proven experience working in an Agile environment where your ability to quickly deliver visible functionality is the objective
• Familiarity with system dynamics or agent-based modeling preferred
• Experience with custom scripting and reporting engines preferred
• A gift for elegant authorship – useful documentation is important
• A sharp mind with a knack for picking up new concepts quickly and filling in the blanks when given an abstract objective.
• Ability think on your feet and switch priorities as needed
• Goal oriented – and driven to meet deadlines
• Creative problem solver and logical thinker
• Outstanding attention to detail
Our team members enjoy:
• A competitive salary
• Outstanding benefits package
• A beautiful new office with a “5280 best diner” right on the corner
Goldstone Partners is helping this wonderfully successful company find talented professionals who want to help develop world class leaders. Please send your resume to me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org. Principals only please. Sponsorships cannot be supported at this time.