The Denver Web Technologies Meetup Group Message Board › Opportunities › Ruby on Rails Architect - Denver, CO
We are currently looking for Ruby on Rails developers who have worked on systems that have been deployed. These are people who have 3+ years of Rails experience, who built a system from the ground up, and who know how to design and build systems.
This is a hands on coding job.
Skills and Experience you should have:
* A github account and/or proof of giving back to the Open Source Community
* Front and Backend Experience with Ruby on Rails, JS, CSS/3, and HTML/5
* Ability to stay on top of and test new Rails gems and new trends in the Rails community
If you have the following, it will help you significantly:
* References to recent employers who can vouch for your technical ability
* A great attitude - cockiness is frowned upon in this establishment.
Our client brings quite a bit to the table including a flexible work environment, competitive salary, they pay for books/apps/etc as needed, and they want you involved in the day to day decisions about their software.
Please contact matt at TechnicalIntegrity dot com with your resume and the name of your favorite energy drink/chip combo