add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Denver Web Technologies Meetup Group Message Board Technology › Can you help me wrap my brain around this?

Can you help me wrap my brain around this?

A former member
Post #: 24
I'm looking for an existing solution that I can modify for my clients needs. Essentially, it will need to have member login, with each member having access to their own space for looking at their sales numbers, ranking in contests, and other profile info, as well as access to common calendar, news, and resources. The admin needs to enter and update the numbers for the member's sales numbers, ranking in contests, info on calendar, news, and add resources. Although it should be database driven, the database will just deliver the data as entered, it will not do any calculations, and will not modify the data.

I don't want to use google webmaster tools - this should be a solution that can be installe on client's server.

Something like simple machines would be a good starting point, but it doesn't have all the pieces I need. Any suggestions?
Greg K.
Denver, CO
Post #: 9
I believe that Drupal - especially with views, cck, date / calendar and a little customising user profiles would handle all these things.

But then, I'm almost always going to suggest Drupal - I can't deny who I am ;)