So, I've had several people suggest that we hold the Meetup at the Perkins, instead of going there after. I talked to the staff, and they seemed happy to have us, so we'll try it, and see how it goes. We may find ourselves back at the coffee shop for the Meetup after.
As for the topic of this Meetup, let's talk about the Path of the Priest or Priestess. It is not the easy Path, but it is the Path that everyone who chose to become a Witch took, back when I first became a Witch. Now, not so much.
• What does it mean to be a Priest, or a Priestess in the Pagan community?
• Is it different than being a Paster, Rabbi, Imam, or spiritual leader of other religious groups?
• Should there be a Pagan clergy similar to the more mainstream Paths?
• What does it take to be a Pagan Priest or Priestess?
• What should be required in order to call yourself Priest or Priestess? Is a year and a day course enough?
• What should you, and the community expect from a Priest or Priestess?
• Why would anyone want to be a Priest or Priestess?
These are just a few thoughts to ponder before we all Meetup.