addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Metro Witches Meetup Group Message Board › Energy/Prayers needed

Energy/Prayers needed

A former member
Post #: 45
I was just informed that Kaitlyn, my 21 year old daughter, has been admitted to the hospital. She's been having breathing difficulties as well as other medical problems for some time now ever since her accident in July 2010. The doctors put her on oxygen and the same machine Jen was on before she passed. Even with that, her oxygen levels are only in the high 80's to low 90's. The doctors have also found "nodules" in her lungs & they have multiplied. They will be doing a biopsy to see what the nodules are, but have already determined that she has an auto-immune disease that is attacking her lungs. Please send whatever energy you can for her as well as for our family.
It's only been a little over 2 years since Jen passed on. I don't know if I can handle losing another child. I realize we all make choices about our lives & while we live, but it still hurts to have that hole created when a child leaves us through the transition from this life to the next.
Thank you in advance for whatever you're able to do.
Robin
user 41294082
Aurora, CO
Post #: 4
Hugs, and blessings, I may not be feeling well, but I am a parent so I will add my prayers, energies and thoughts to help your daughter and you through this time... Much love.... always SIlence
Samantha (Altaira)...
user 55160272
Southport, NC
Post #: 2
I'm so sorry to hear about your young ones. To me it never matters how old ones kids are, they are always my young one. I send my blessing & as much 'good' energy as I can. I've been sick so I will pick & choose carefully. I also send my blessings & love to you. I've been fortunate & still have my boys & I all ways will.
If there is anything I can do to help in any other way, please contact me. The givings of my heart & soul that she will not suffer. Samm
A former member
Post #: 5
Love and blessings and good thoughts coming your way
heather
user 5745917
Boulder, CO
Post #: 1
Hello RedWolf, I am sad to hear of your daughter Kaitlyn's suffering. I am sending my best healing energy for her and you and your family. I find myself thinking of Chinese medicine, acupuncture, shiatsu - not always what I go to. I will also send healing lung chi to Kaitlyn. The Lung meridian is associated with the element Metal & the color white. Though I don't know you very well, I remember your warm welcome and kindness. Much gratitude to you brother.
And many good blessings,
heather
A former member
Post #: 52
Thank you all for everything!!
My ex (Wendy Vis on Facebook) called me around 8 pm Friday night to tell me that Kaitlyn was moved to ICU because coded because of respiratory failure when her lungs collapsed. A chest tube was inserted & meds given to help with re-inflating her lungs as well as the pain. Saturday morning, Wendy posted that Kaitlyn was responding to the treatment well enough that "her mouth was running about 50 miles a minute."
Robin
user 41294082
Aurora, CO
Post #: 5
Will keep her on my list and send you energy,with love and strength to get through this.

Silence
A former member
Post #: 2
I am thoroughly weakend by our moving residence but I might suggest the following to put by her bedside.
Pyrite is claimed to increase the oxygen supply in the blood, to strengthen the circulatory system in general and to be useful in clearing congested air passages. Aventurine - “It has been used in the treatment of disorders of the lungs, heart, adrenal glands, and the muscular and urogenital systems.”
When I am stronger I will send energies.
Blessings,
Cat
A former member
Post #: 53
Thank you Silence & Cat.
Cat, please do take care of yourself first before expending energy elsewhere. And, thank you for the info. If I can talk Kaitlyn's mother into purchasing those stones, that would be great. Maybe I can talk to a friend or 2 of mine in Dover, DE, and see if one of them would be willing to bring them to Kaitlyn & explain to her & her mother what they are for.
A former member
Post #: 58
I was reminded that I have forgotten to update everyone on the meetup site about Kaitlyn's condition. Whenever I get an update from Wendy (Kaitlyn's mom), I post it on Facebook, https://www.facebook....­. Please feel free to check in & send me friend request if we're not already friends on FB.