addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Metro Witches Meetup Group Message Board › RE: General Health and well being.

RE: General Health and well being.

Robin
user 41294082
Aurora, CO
Post #: 6
Thought I would check in since I know a few folks knew I had emergency surgery last Thursday, sort of ruined my plans to come tot he meet up and all that :-P. But I am home now, I did go into to work for a few hours today, even though I was told I should be on bed rest for a few weeks, I figured as long as I followed the other rules I could sit at my desk at work and do paperwork and help a few folks get the medical benefits they needed to get them through the holidays. Rules I am obeying.. no lifting, no pushing, no pulling... I discovered the problem with this is I can't shovel my drive way so when I got home I slide up the drive way and into the garage, worried about how getting out will be in the morning... crossing fingers. On other fronts, while I am tender in the tummy area,, I am more then willing to be out and about... just have no where ti be the next meet up seems ages away... I missed all of and your company last Friday, hope the meet-up went well and you had a great discussion. Hugs to all oh and thanks for the energy and blessings, I have been very blessed, in that I am still here and still moving forward. :-) If I don't see you sooner Happy and Blessed Yule to one and all. Silence
Deanna
user 14326844
Englewood, CO
Post #: 3
Did not know about your surgery but glad to hear you are recovering well and it sounds like you are in good spirits. Take care!
A former member
Post #: 56
I'm glad to hear your recovery is going well. Keep following those rules & heal well. smile
Any chance you are thinking about going to Drumming Up The Sun tomorrow?? wink
Robin
user 41294082
Aurora, CO
Post #: 7
Nope can't make the early morning Drumming Up of the Sun... one if I get up I will try to get to work, I managed to put in a normal shift on Wednesday only made it 7.5 hours today, but hey I am working on getting over this surgery thing... SO no, I will be at work wheil you are all out dancing and drumming... stay warm and let the Sun Shine On :-) I am thinking of looking for something to do Friday Night however, since well it is the EOTW at least that is the theme of the day, for me, I think its the beginning of Something Magickal... Just have to find the spark to set it alight...