The Denver Metro Witches Meetup Group Message Board › RE: General Health and well being.

RE: General Health and well being.

Silence
user 41294082
Aurora, CO
Post #: 6
Thought I would check in since I know a few folks knew I had emergency surgery last Thursday, sort of ruined my plans to come tot he meet up and all that :-P. But I am home now, I did go into to work for a few hours today, even though I was told I should be on bed rest for a few weeks, I figured as long as I followed the other rules I could sit at my desk at work and do paperwork and help a few folks get the medical benefits they needed to get them through the holidays. Rules I am obeying.. no lifting, no pushing, no pulling... I discovered the problem with this is I can't shovel my drive way so when I got home I slide up the drive way and into the garage, worried about how getting out will be in the morning... crossing fingers. On other fronts, while I am tender in the tummy area,, I am more then willing to be out and about... just have no where ti be the next meet up seems ages away... I missed all of and your company last Friday, hope the meet-up went well and you had a great discussion. Hugs to all oh and thanks for the energy and blessings, I have been very blessed, in that I am still here and still moving forward. :-) If I don't see you sooner Happy and Blessed Yule to one and all. Silence
Deanna
user 14326844
Englewood, CO
Post #: 3
Did not know about your surgery but glad to hear you are recovering well and it sounds like you are in good spirits. Take care!
Red Wolf (.
ColoradoRedWolf
Denver, CO
Post #: 56
I'm glad to hear your recovery is going well. Keep following those rules & heal well. smile
Any chance you are thinking about going to Drumming Up The Sun tomorrow?? wink
Silence
user 41294082
Aurora, CO
Post #: 7
Nope can't make the early morning Drumming Up of the Sun... one if I get up I will try to get to work, I managed to put in a normal shift on Wednesday only made it 7.5 hours today, but hey I am working on getting over this surgery thing... SO no, I will be at work wheil you are all out dancing and drumming... stay warm and let the Sun Shine On :-) I am thinking of looking for something to do Friday Night however, since well it is the EOTW at least that is the theme of the day, for me, I think its the beginning of Something Magickal... Just have to find the spark to set it alight...