Chrystal
ChrystalC
Aurora, CO
Post #: 1
Merry meet all! I am a new member on here and pretty new to Colorado as well. I do not know very many people here, and the ones I do know are not Pagan or follow the craft in anyway. I am looking forward to meeting new people. Thank you Greyhart for approving my request to join. I am not sure how this whole thing goes so any advice would be appreciated. Thank you so much. Blessed Be!smile
A former member
Post #: 12
I am brand new to the group, too! Hi!
Greyhart
Greyhart
Group Organizer
Westminster, CO
Post #: 23
It's pretty simple Crystal, I set up Meetups every other Friday night at a local coffee shop called Rooster & Moon. It's downtown, so it's relatively central. Each Meetup has a topic that I think people in the group would find interesting. At the moment, I'm still looking for a topic for the next Meetup, so feel free to make suggestions.

We all meet at the arranged time (actually earlier since we start right on time for the most part) and we spend the next two hours or so talking and learning, and laughing. I am blessed to have a really great core group of people, who continually show up and add to the fun. Plus we're always getting new faces to show up and become part of that core group.

You definitely must come on the 25th. I have no doubt you'll have a blast, and it beats the hell outta sitting around the house on a Friday night. wink
Red Wolf (.
ColoradoRedWolf
Denver, CO
Post #: 76
Chrystal & Laura, welcome to the group.
When Greyhart says 2 hours, better set aside 4 just to be safe. laughing
Greyhart is a very good facilitator & the topics he presents are always interesting!! The discussions are lively & respectful of others whether they're newbies or those who have been around for a while. I've never been bored at ANY of the meetups. Granted, I haven't walked this path as long as some, but I've been walking it long enough to appreciate what is offered.
About the venue, Rooster & Moon, in my humble opinion, a good location. The food, beverages, & service are pretty good as well as affordable. It may not be the "perfect" place, but I feel it serves us well.
Chrystal, if you should need help with a ride, please feel free to post a request. There are a couple of us in the area who may be able to help. The same goes for you as well, Laura, except I don't know of anyone in Parker.
Again, welcome to the community & I look forward to greeting & welcoming you both in person.
A former member
Post #: 13
Chrystal, Laura,
Merry Meet! When RedWolf says to set aside 4 hours just-in-case, he's not joking! laughing
There have been times when a small group were still chatting well after the meet up ended... But don't worry if you have to leave at a specific time to be able to get somewhere the next morning.
When I get the chance I love to go; I always learn something new. That's one of the main reasons I go, & I always have a great time.
I look forward to meeting the both of you.

Blessed Be
Laura M. Wade-Dahlberg

It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once.” - David Hume.
A people willing to exchange freedom for security shall receive neither.” - Benjamin Franklin.
Chrystal
ChrystalC
Aurora, CO
Post #: 3
You guys are all very sweet and helpful, thank you. Welcome to you too Laura. I will try to make it Fridays but it will depend on when we start. The job I currently work has me until 8p which is kinda a bummer. But I hope to meet you all real soon. biggrin
Greyhart
Greyhart
Group Organizer
Westminster, CO
Post #: 24
Crystal,

The Meetups start at 7pm, but don't let that stop you from coming after. Some of us are usually there until around 10, sometimes later. You might miss most of the Meetup, but you'll definitely meet new people. We're hard to miss, lately we've been about the only people in there. We're definitely the biggest group.

Our next Meetup is the 25th.
Silence
user 41294082
Aurora, CO
Post #: 9
Welcome I hope you find this group to be interesting and educational. Look forward to meeting you at the next meet up.