What are your goals for using, developing, teaching or evangelizing Free Software, including GNU/Linux, in 2013? Kick off the New Year right and join us for this lively group discussion.
The format will be open with some structure. It will be open so there will be plenty of opportunity to:
- ask and answer questions
- trade tips and favorite tools
- brainstorm how to increase awareness in our communities of the benefits of free software
The discussion will be structured in that I will provide moderation to make sure everyone has a chance to speak and/or have their questions answers.
Please take my 30-second, 4 question, 100% anonymous survey so I can plan the best meetings possible for you in 2013:
EMAIL ME IF...
- You'd like to give a lightening talk at our next meeting
- (Lightening talks are 5 minutes or less, can be as formal or as informal as you like, and you can talk about anything related to GNU/Linux)
- You have a meeting topic idea
- You'd like to speak at a 2013 meetup
- You want to participate in Free Software advocacy
- You want to volunteer to design a business card or flyer for the group
- You want to volunteer to write a blog post or update our web page
- You have a question about GNU/Linux
- To say "Hey"
P.S. Did I mention the survey?http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/36N9XGV Thanks ;-)