addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Libre Boston: GNU/Linux Free Software Users Group Message Board › Less than one week...

Less than one week...

Will R.
user 11531220
Group Organizer
Needham Heights, MA
Have you RSVP'ed yet for our upcoming Meetup? If not, please consider doing so. I'd love to meet you in person and learn more about your use of Linux as a desktop operating system.

The meetup will take place 6:30pm on Wednesday, June 22 at MIT Building E51, Room 085 - 70 Memorial Drive Cambridge, MA. For help finding MIT Building E51, see:

http://web.mit.edu/history/www/CampusMapBldg51.html­

I'm looking for a couple of volunteers to come early (6pm) and help me setup the room. If you're interested, please email me. Also, if you're interested in demo'ing Linux running on your laptop, let me know. Maybe you're running Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal and would be up for giving the group a tour, or you'd like to demo your favorite Linux flavor (Mint anyone?) with the group.

This group is about building a community for desktop Linux users, including beginner users, in the Boston area. The bigger the community, the better, so please help me spread the word by forwarding this email or our Meetup page link to anyone you think might be interested in attending.

http://www.meetup.com/desktop-linux-users-group/­

Will