Detroit Art Adventurers Message Board › Are you interested in becoming an organizer for this group?

Are you interested in becoming an organizer for this group?

Amy
Amy-Claeys
Group Organizer
Royal Oak, MI
Post #: 110
I went ahead and saved this group - but I don't have a lot of time to organize events for this group - so I'm looking for 3 to 6 people who want to run this group.

I have also posted this in the group's message board. If you are interested in becoming an organizer for this group, and would like to join the Team - comment there and I'll upgrade you.
Kendra
klp397
Birmingham, MI
Post #: 432
Yes, I'm interested in helping out - I try to keep up with art related events in the area and I'd be happy to post meetups our members may find of interest from time to time: )

By the way, thanks for stepping up as the new org!

Kendra
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm interested in becoming part of the team. I get a good amount invitations or notifications of events to art events all over the metro area. I would love to share this events here. Plus being a member would give me the extra push to get over some of my shyness and enjoy art with some great people and looking forward to meeting new people.

Jenny
Amy
Amy-Claeys
Group Organizer
Royal Oak, MI
Post #: 111
Yes, I'm interested in helping out - I try to keep up with art related events in the area and I'd be happy to post meetups our members may find of interest from time to time: )

By the way, thanks for stepping up as the new org!

Kendra
Thanks Kendra! Just keep on like you've been doing and it'll be great. Thanks for your help!
Amy
Amy-Claeys
Group Organizer
Royal Oak, MI
Post #: 112
I'm interested in becoming part of the team. I get a good amount invitations or notifications of events to art events all over the metro area. I would love to share this events here. Plus being a member would give me the extra push to get over some of my shyness and enjoy art with some great people and looking forward to meeting new people.

Jenny
Thanks a lot Jenny!
Mefi
simplyfied
Southfield, MI
Post #: 4
Hi Amy, I'd like to help too.
Amy
Amy-Claeys
Group Organizer
Royal Oak, MI
Post #: 113
Mefi - you are all set up as a Co-Organizer.

Thanks so much for stepping up!

Amy
A former member
Post #: 2
So I'm wondering should we all try to get together and brain storm on gearing up for more art related events? Plus it will be a great way for us to get to know each other
Jenny
A former member
Post #: 3
I don't know if there is already a suggestion for these upcoming events, but I'm going to share what I know is coming up real quick ( I was notify through facebook):

Friday July 26 M.C.B.S.R.P. opening reception 7pm-10pm @ Butter Project Gallery 814 W 11 mile road, royal oak

Saturday July 27 Passage opening reception 6-9 pm @ Hatch building 3456 Evaline, Hamtramck

Friday August 2, The Bitters "F**k it"(curated by Stephan William Schudlich) 7pm-10pm @ 1250 Hubbard st. Suite B1 Detroit.

I know some of the opening receptions are coming up really soon, but perhaps we can arrange a time as a group to check out the show while they are still on exhibit.

Just an idea. Have a great week everyone
Jenny
Mefi
simplyfied
Southfield, MI
Post #: 6
So I'm wondering should we all try to get together and brain storm on gearing up for more art related events? Plus it will be a great way for us to get to know each other
Jenny
I think that is a good idea as we could share the areas of our interest and the kind of events each one of us wants to host, and the days or times when we're available to avoid overlaps. If not a get together, perhaps we can share that information with the rest of organizers.
Mefi