addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Detroit Indie Group Message Board › Bob Marley Film "Marley" at the Magic Bag!

Bob Marley Film "Marley" at the Magic Bag!

This message board is read-only.

Kendra
klp397
Birmingham, MI
Post #: 316
If you missed that amazing film about Bob Marley,“Marley” at the Main Art, well here's your 2nd chance!

It's being featured at the Magic Bag in Ferndale this month for only $2!

Thursday Night Brew & View
June 21 - Doors 8pm - 21+ - $2
MARLEY

http://www.bobmarley....­

Another Brew & View debut! Just when you thought you knew everything about Bob Marley, along comes a documentary that gives you the whole story of the man behind the music. The film is candid look at Marley through the eyes of his friends, family and the musicians who helped shape reggae legend. This is a very limited theatrical release – so don’t miss out on seeing it on the big screen!

"Let's get together and feel alright..."

Sneak a peek at the Marley movie:

The Magic Bag
http://www.themagicba...­

Kisa
user 15893681
Mesa, AZ
Post #: 1
i'll be there!
Kendra
klp397
Birmingham, MI
Post #: 321
Sweet... The film is awesome! I'm gonna try to it make too. biggrin
Kay
user 10404303
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Post #: 35
I am sooooooo going to try and make it to this movie!
Kendra
klp397
Birmingham, MI
Post #: 323
Charity & Kay - did you see the film yesterday?

What did you think? : ]