add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Detroit Indie Group Message Board › The Great Detroit? documentary coming soon on Dvd

The Great Detroit? documentary coming soon on Dvd

This message board is read-only.

Anthony B.
user 64477562
Detroit, MI
Post #: 5
I am in the producing a documentary that examines the positive sides of Detroit, called "The Great Detroit? It was-It is-It will be".
It's roughly 40 interviews with Detroiters from various industries, and tons of footage of Detroit's beautiful landscape. This film is 100% positive.
Here's a short version of the actual film;­.

To date I have gotten exposure in the HuffingtonPost-Detroit and Channel 7's Detroit 20 20.

I have a funding campaign at
And, is the website

Thank you,
Birmingham, MI
Post #: 378
Hi Anthony - after seeing the dismal "Detropia" this is music to my ears!

I love Detroit but I grew up in South Carolina... I guess I view the city with different eyes and see so much beauty and promise.

Delighted to hear about your new documentary and hope we get a chance to have a private screening in the near future. I'll check out the trailer!

Wishing you success,