addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Detroit Indie Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Anna Karenina

Meetup details changed: Anna Karenina

This message board is read-only.

Rebecca
user 5338166
Group Organizer
Royal Oak, MI
Hi All,

We will see this at the Birmingham 8 this Saturday.  We will meet in the lobby behind the stairs, near the restrooms and the back door at 6:30 and then get seated at 6:45 for a 7 pm show.  I am taking the extra precaution of having us get seated early because this can be such a crowded theater.  See you then.

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/detroitindiefilm/events/90994642/­

When: Saturday, December 8, 2012 6:30 PM

Where: Uptown Birmingham 8
211 S Old Woodward Ave
Birmingham, MI 48009
(248) 644-3456

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.