I'm reaching out to you because I have a client in Palo Alto that is looking for a UX Engineer, I'm including the details below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support implementation of an Android app. Specifically, creating custom 2D widgets and UI controls.
• Special focus on animations, text effects, list views, and performance
• Experience in Android UI software development
• Experience developing object-oriented code in Java
• Knowledge of MVC design patterns
• Experience using source code repositories such as git
• Use of Android speech API is a plus.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor or Master in Software Engineering / Computer Science or related field
Please let me know if you, or anyone you know might be interested in this opportunity.
nmotas [at] coyotecrk.com