We will be hosting an Esri Dev Meet Up at Denver Water on Tuesday, April 24, 2012. Food and beverages will be provided at the event!
PLEASE NOTE: the security gate closes at 6:30pm. If you are running late, please check in at the security desk in the main building and let them know you are with the 'Dev Meet Up'.
Meeting will take place in the Cheesman Room (Three Stone Building). Here's a few links to parking information:http://www.denverwater.org/ContactUs/Directions/ and here is a PDF as well as another map.
Developers of all levels of expertise are welcome, from seasoned GIS professionals to those new to geospatial development.
At these meetups, you can:
- Demonstrate your application or framework.
- Present an interesting concept or idea.
- Share your experiences.
- Connect with other developers.
5:00 - 6:00 PM Registration and Social (Appetizers and Beverages served)
6:00 - 6:30 PM Keynote - Getting Started with PhoneGap by Kevin Hoyt (Adobe)
6:30 - 7:30 PM Lightning talks
- John Hauck - A Quick Look at the ArcGIS Runtime SDKs
- Rob McGovern- Build an app in 5 minutes with ArcGIS Online.
- David Haines- Custom way to create dimensions from polygons.
- Andy White- Exploring the Use of HTML5 for Hybrid Map Apps
7:30 - 8:30 PM Raffle, Networking and Social. Two great prizes:
- 12-month EDN Subscription
- DevSummit Registration
Follow us on Twitter @agup, @TheMapHaps and @AmyNiessen for fun updates!