GeoDev Meetup Group - Colorado Message Board › Amazon Wants to Meet You in Cheyenne, WY!

Amazon Wants to Meet You in Cheyenne, WY!

Juliana
user 27803632
New York, NY
Post #: 3
My name is Julie, and I am a Senior Recruiter for Amazon.com. I am interested in getting in touch with world class engineers to discuss opportunities within my organization. Senior Managers are coming to Cheyenne, WY in August to meet a select group of Dev Managers and Developers on an INVITATION ONLY basis. There are multiple positions available for Junior-Senior Levels on the AmazonLocal team (local.amazon.com) Compensation depends fully on experience, and we are very open to negotiating the package you are looking for. The positions are based in Seattle, WA- all relocation costs will be covered by Amazon.

Dates- Aug 1-3, 2012
Venue- TBA

If you are interested in this GREAT opportunity:
• Please send me a confirmation email ASAP with your updated resume to julianam@amazon.com and you will then be contacted shortly.
• Candidates meeting the requirements for the role will be then scheduled for a full loop interview during the period of Aug 1-3 in Cheyenne, WY.

We value your referrals, please don’t hesitate to share my information with any of your friends/colleagues who may be interested.
I look forward to hearing back from you!

Juliana Mercurio
Recruiter, AmazonLocal
julianam@amazon.com