We will be hosting an Esri GeoDev Meetup on Monday, April 7th in coordination with MAGIP's Intermountain Conference taking place April 7th - 11th. Food and beverages will be provided at the meet up.
This event is a social gathering for developers to discuss the latest in mapping, geo technology, geo services, web and mobile mapping apps, app design, cloud solutions, map data or anything else related to solving real-world "geo" problems.
Developers of all levels of expertise are welcome, from seasoned GIS professionals to those new to geospatial development.
At these meet ups, you can:
Meet cool people.
Show us what you got by demo'ing your application or framework.
Present a cool new/interesting concept or idea.
Impress someone by sharing your experiences.
Make BFFs for life - connect with other geo developers!
Meet Up Schedule
5:30 - 6:30 PM Registration and Social (Appetizers and Beverages served)
6:30 - 7:00 PM Introduction
7:00 - 8:00 PM Lightning talks
• Brian Anderson, Montana Department of Transportation, "KISS"
• Erin Fashoway, Montana State Library, "Perils of Programming"
• Leslie Zolman, "Montana Department of Commerce, "Amazing Web App with Little to No Skill"
• Gerald Daumiller, Montana State Library, "Running with GPS"
• Michael Fashoway, Montana State Library, "Updating your AGOL Hosted Feature Service with Python"
• Miles Wacker, Montana Department of Transportation, "Offline Data Collection with ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Android"
• Leslie Zolman, Montana Department of Commerce, "GISPing"
• Tim Penfield, Bartlett & West, "Monitor and Manage"
• Meghan Burns, Department of Military Affairs, "Highlights of the Montana National Guard Facilities Web Map"
• Allen Armstrong, Gallatin County, "Why So Many Hats?"
• Stephanie Chamberlain, Environmental Scientist/GIS Analyst with Hydrosolutions, Inc., "Modeling and Visualization for Natural Resource Development Literacy"
8:00 - 9:00 PM Raffle, Networking and Social. Two great prizes:
12-month EDN Subscription
Follow us on Twitter: @JimBarry and @AmyNiessen