addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DevOps Melbourne Message Board › May Meetup thanks - looking forward to DevOps Downunder in July!

May Meetup thanks - looking forward to DevOps Downunder in July!

Evan B.
evanbottcher
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
Hi folks,

Just wanted to send out a big thankyou to the speakers from last night - Nish Mahanty, Lawrence Song (@lawrencesong), Chris Bushell (@chrisbushelloz), Geoff Halprin (@geofficate), George Hansper, Dave Lutz (@dlutzy), and Mip Earson (@mipearson). We certainly packed in the content last night, please send through any feedback you've got - either on the meetup site or you can contact me directly.

Chris did a good job of spruiking DevOps Downunder - the two day conference to be held in Melbourne in July. We probably won't have a normal meetup until after that conference - please make sure you look out for tickets going on sale shortly.

http://devopsdownunde...­

thanks, Evan
@evanbottcher
George H.
George.Hansper
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
I've uploaded the slides from the talk
Getting Started with Amazon EC2

It's a PDF, with the plain slides first, and then the same set again, with the notes.

Hopefully, the slides+notes make for a readable combination, even without a hand-waving, laser-pointing speaker like myself.