The Upper Manhattan Democracy for America/DFNYC Meetup Group Message Board › NEGOTIATOR SEEKS TO BRING ABOUT AN END TO THE IRAQ WAR

NEGOTIATOR SEEKS TO BRING ABOUT AN END TO THE IRAQ WAR

A former member
Post #: 1
NEGOTIATOR SEEKS TO BRING ABOUT AN END TO THE IRAQ WAR AND BRING HOME THE TROOPS SAFELY!

I am a nobody in America. Many people and groups in America and Hawaii have been labeling me as a nutcase (ignoring me and slandering my good name), though I am not a nutcase. Even though I have done good things for humanity, my deeds go unnoticed by the press, democrat and republican lawmakers, and anti-war groups.

I work for Lester D.K. Chow and Associates as a government-to-government negotiator. I successfully brought about an end to the Iraq War and had successfully secured Saddam Hussein's agreement to withdraw from Kuwait and had actually negotiated terms for a peace accord between Iraq and the US...believe it or not!

At a time, when our government was saying that all they wanted was for Saddam to get out of Kuwait and that they wanted no more than that, I successfully negotiated Saddam's withdrawal and a peace accord!

This war is not only illegal, but not necessary and a complete withdrawal of all US troops CAN BE had! The Bush administration lies and continually lies. Put Bush before the media, as well as Cheney and others, and they will refuse to tell our nation the real truth behind this Iraq War! They DO NOT want to be held accountable! This is absolutely true!

All I ask is that people allow me to tell my story. They can check out the facts for themselves, if they do not believe me.

Though I no longer live in New York, I reside in Hawaii, formerly in Orange County, California, I would like to know what I am good for with respect to your group?

Can I join, can I post? Would you invite me to speak before your members?

I did an old posting in the Brooklyn Democracy for America BBS. You can refer to that posting to learn more about me.

Yours,
HIM Yao Sui, officially, by China's history and Han-Chinese Imperial succession, Emperor of China.

"Teach Me What Democracy Means! By HIM Yao Sui, Emperor of China"
user 839562 Posted Jul 26, 2004 at 9:38 PM

My e-mail address has changed to: zhouclan@yahoo-dot-com
Also, ever wonder what China would be like with an American of Chinese ancestry in charge as President. I believe in good ideals and the US Constitution. My family has worked for the US Navy for three generations. I am a Christian and Methodist. I would like to return to China with the love and blessings of America. Any chance that this could happen?

Write to:
HIM Yao Sui, VP and Managing Partner
Lester D.K. Chow and Associates
P.O. Box 4604
Honolulu, Hawaii 96812