Jul 3, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
*** JULY 3, 2013 MEETUP AGENDA ***
• 1. A. Announcements & Brief Statements on Individual Issues. •B. Cell Phones ready to Call Representatives? •C. Welcome to New Members: Michael, Anita, Susan, Tim, Mike, Susan P., Christopher, Matt, Gus
• 2. ★ Guest Speaker: Our CA PDA Representative: Name to be announced shortly. ★
• 3. ★ John Mattes & Mike Thaller will update us on their
re-organization & their e "new" Rapid Response"' Its first big issue we are going to tackle is the fiasco that is San Onofre.
• 4. ★ Suzie Ditmars, will speak on "The Annual Conference - "California Status of Women" held in Santa Barbara.
• 5. QUESTION: HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO RECEIVE & HEAR the 'KNSJ' 89.1FM NETWORK FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE?
★KSNJ Radio is YOUR Network for Social Justice in San Diego County, a free & independent community radio station of the people, by the people and for the people.
• 6. ROUND ROBIN :Each Member may speak 1 or 2 minutes on any subject or event notice, relating to Politics. Please keep your talk short, so that, all members who wish to have a chance to speak.
• Note: "THE DREAM IS NOW ": This Film is very powerful documentary created by UCLA I.D.E.A.S. & DREAM TEAM LA. It is a short 20 minute film featuring the DREAMers: Erika Andiola, Ola Kaso, Jose Pitino, & Alejandro Morales.The time for change in our immigration system is long overdue! Visit TheDreamIsNow.org/Take-Action
See it on-line!