Meetup.com has change the way for members to commnicate to others, since the message broads are not east to use or reliable.
Hope this new idea from meetup.com works!
Carol, group organizer.
Below is an announcement from meetup.com:
Announcing our new mailing list! It's a great new way to talk in between Meetups right from our email. This means we can discuss where to meet, what to talk about and who's bringing what without having to keep checking the Meetup.com website.
To get started, please sign up for the mailing list! You have to sign up on the site: http://www.meetup.com/account/?tab=comm
Some quick notes on our mailing list:
* Our email address is: [address removed]
* To make sure we stay on topic, I'll approve messages before they are sent out
* When you send or reply to a message, your email address will be displayed
* When you reply to a message, it will go to the *whole* mailing list (not just the person who sent it)
* All mailing list messages will also be archived on our website
If you have any questions, let me know!