★ Tips for Boosting Turnout from RYAN, Exe. Director SDCDP ★ Reminder! San Diego & SD PDA Metro Meetup *** WED NOV 7 at 7:00PM ★ *Where: Giovanni's Restaurant's Meeting Room, 9353 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., San Diego, CA 92123. ( At the corner of Clairemo
Tuesday, November 6, 2012 2:37 AM
Tips for Boosting Turnout
The success of our candidates on Election Day comes down to getting voters out and mail ballots turned in before the polls close. As you reach out to friends and neighbors in the remaining hours, here are a few proven tips to increase your effectiveness:
- Help them think through their voting plan -- whether they'll vote in the morning, afternoon or evening.
- Make sure that they know that voting enthusiasm is up all across the county and vote-by-mail voting is at a record high.
- Encourage them to vote from the top of the ballot on down to all our local candidates and propositions.
- Help them find their polling location to vote in person or so they can turn in their vote-by-mail ballot.
- Make sure they know it is too late to vote by mail; vote-by-mail ballots need to be turned in at a polling location on Tuesday.
You can view and print the Democratic Voter Guide atwww.sddemocrats.org/endorsements. Please share it with any friends, family members, and neighbors you know who are still making up their mind about who to vote for (and everyone knows some).
You can look up polling places by address here, view a map of all poll locations in the countyhere, and see answers to frequently asked election questions here.
And, of course, there's still time to volunteer! Sign up to help atwww.sddemocrats.org/gotv. If you need any assistance or information related to voting, please contact the County Democratic Party at (858)[masked] or [address removed].
Thanks for helping us turn out voters, and turn in ballots, to elect Democrats!
San Diego County Democratic Party