JESS DURFEE, Chair, San Diego County Democratic Party, will be our Guest Speaker. He will discuss the Party's plans for 2009~ where do we go from here?
*INAUGURATION DAY* JANUARY 20th CAN NOT COME FAST ENOUGH! *
WANT YOU BECOME A DELEGATE?
Assembly District Delegate Election Caucuses How become, or vote for, a delegate to the CDP Convention along with other information: http://www.cadem.org/..
*73rd AD SAT, January 10, Registration:10am, Meeting: 12pm. San Clemente Community Center, Fireside Room, 100 North Calle Seville, San Clemente
*74th AD SUN, Jan 11, Registration 12:00pm, Meeting: 2:00 pm. 1525 Simpson Way, Escondido
*75th AD SUN, Jan 11, Registration:11:00am, Meeting 1:00pm. Spring Suites Scripps Room, 12032 Scripps Highland Dr., SD 92131. Convener: David Little: [address removed] [masked].
*76th AD. SAT, Jan 10, Registration: 9:00am, Meeting: 11:00am. Belmont Park Community Room in Mission Beach 3115 Mission Blvd., SD
*77th AD. SAT, Jan 10 Registration:11:30am, Meeting:1:30pm. El Cajon Branch Library, Community Room. Info:Leon Thompson: [address removed]
*78th AD. SUN, Jan 11, Registration: TBD, Meeting:1:00pm. Malcolm X Branch San Diego Public Library, Multipurpose Room, 5148 Market St, SD 92114. Convener: George Gastil
*79th Assembly D SAT, Jan 10, Registration: Noon, Meeting: 2:00pm. Chula Vista Library, Civic Center Branch, 365 F St, C.V.
EVENTS: Info: www.sddemocrats.org
1. WED, DEC, 17, 10am to noon. Register newly naturalized citizens. In the Plaza near the Civic Theatre, at the corner of 3rd and B Streets. It is recommended that you take the trolley, or park at Horton Plaza (2 Blocks away). RSVP to Greg Bolan at [address removed]. To receive the San Diego Democratic Party's Voter Registration Team emails go to http://groups.yahoo.c..
. and click on "Join This Group
2. WED, DEC 17, 6:30 p.m. Rancho North Coast Democratic Club'a Holiday Party. Potluck - wine and soft drinks will be provided. Entertainment by Rebecca and David Randell. At the Clubhouse, Encinitas Terrace Senior Apts., 454 Requeza St., Encinitas, 92024 Info: www.ranchodemocrats.org/
3. THUR, DEC 18, 6:30-8:30pm, Celebrate the election of Jose Preciado to the Southbay Irrigation District, District 3/Sweetwater Authority. At the Home of Roger and Norma Cazares 45 El Rancho Vista, Chula Vista, 91910. Suggested Contribution ~ $50. RSVP to [masked] or [address removed]
4. THUR, DEC 18, 7PM (6PM dinner) PDA SD Metro~Special Event: Invited Speaker "GREGORY MORALES" *Historical Perspective on Credit, Labor, Production & Capital* *Optional but Encouraged: Bring Holiday Treats to Enjoy & Share!Where: Giovanni's Restaurant, 9353 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego (S.W. Corner of Ruffin Rd - just west of I-15) INFO: Mike Copass, for Email: [address removed] [masked]
5. SAT, DEC 20, 5PM. Light Up The Night For Equality - a candlelight vigil for marriage equality. S At North County Faire Info:http://jointheimpact...
1. WED, JAN 7th, 2009, 7- 8:45pm San Diego DFA Meetup #23.
2. SAT, JAN 10/ SUN, JAN 11, See Above:VOTING dates & times:Cty Assembly Districts.
3. SAT, JAN. 10th, 6:30 -- 10:30PM.SDCounty Democratic Party's "Blue Skies Over San Diego" Pre-Inauguration Day Celebration and Dinner.$85/person ($100 after Jan 1st) Fiesta Buffet Dinner, Music, Dancing, Program, & more. Cocktail attire. Mission Ballroom at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. Info: [address removed]. RSVP all [masked]. [address removed].
***TUESDAY, JANUARY. 20th, noon (9AM PST). BARACK OBAMA Presidential Inauguration Ceremony****
AGENDA" January 7, 2009 MEETUP
Moderator: Carl Manaster, "Our Impeachment Guy"
A. Martha Sullivan: Update: SDG&E/Sempra's proposed Sunrise Powerlink
B. Intro of new members: Sarah, Patricia jerry(NY)
C. Information & Member Remarks on events & etc.
II.Elections of Delegates: Want to be a Delegate for the California Democratic Party???
III. Guest Speaker: Jess Durfee, the Chair, of the San Diego County Democratic Party will be out main Guest Speaker. Jess will discuss the Party's plans for 2009~ where do we go from here?
IV. Round Robin: This Segment is where everyone may speak on any issue for one or two minutes. Please keep, statements brief so that we may accommodate everyone before 9pm