|Sent on:||Friday, April 26, 2013 3:21 PM|
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
When: Wednesday, May 1,[masked]:00 PM
Where: Giovanni's Restaurant
9353 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
San Diego, CA 92123
RSVP limit: 99 "Yes" RSVPs
This Meetup repeats on the 1st Wednesday of every month.
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.
AGENDA - MAY 1ST MEETUP (draft)
★ ★ ★ 1. DONNA FRYE, Former SD Mayoral Candidate, Former City Councilmember, & Voice of the People, is our speaker atMay 1st Meetup ★ ★ ★
• 2. Our very own Delegates will give us their summaries of the CA Democratic Convention held in mid-April in Sacramento!
• 3. ★ ★ ★ CONGRATULATIONS MIKE THALLER! ★ ★ ★ Our Mike Thaller is now the CHAIR of the CALIFORNIA PROGRESSIVE CAUCUS, MIKE won by a LANDSLIDE at the Voting during CALIFORNIA DEMOCRATIC STATE PARTY CONVENTION!
MIKE THALLER will speak on new issues re: PDA & DFA Working Group activites & PDA Metro issues.
• 4. Our endorsed & non-endorsed Candidates for the Assembly Seats in the late May Primary will speak briefly.
• 5. JOHN MARTES & MIKE THALLER, from our own ★ PDA & DFA WORKING GROUP . They will discuss strategies and explain any new developments .
• 6. ANNOUNCEMENTS or Brief Statements by CANDIDATES.
• 7. ROUND ROBIN : Each Member may speak 1 or 2 minutes on any subject or event notice, relating to Politics. Please keep your talk short, so that, all members who wish to have a chance to speak.
INFO: KNSJ - 89.1FM _ NETWORK FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE will be LIVE on JUNE 1, 2013!
KSNJ Radio is YOUR Network for Social Justice in San Diego County, a free & independent community radio station of the people, by the people and for the people.