addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Diego Democracy for America Meetup Group Message Board › Making a difference in San Diego?

Making a difference in San Diego?

A former member
Post #: 1
We all want to try and make some sort of positive difference in our area, or we wouldn't be here, right?

Well, if that's what's important to you (and it most certainly is to me) then you might want to take a look at a very special non-profit web site that I have created and have now found to be getting at least some attention nationwide.

The web site is: http://www.GettingAme...­
(NOTE: If you see a little glitch between the words "America" and "Back," don't worry. That's a problem on this Message Board. The link will still get you to the listed site.)

It is a place where American citizens can see some of our common problems and realize that we may be our own best solution. Your political party, race, religion, gender, or age does not matter. Your willingness to get involved does.

If this idea seriously matters to you, please do take some time to really go through the noted web site. It was created with a great deal of thought and sincere conviction.

I would really like to hear from you about this project and about the suggestions made (such as on the site's page titled: "What You Can Do Right Now!").

I look forward to your positive response.

Most sincerely,

Jonathan West
west@k-online.com