addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Democracy for America Meetup Group Message Board › Help with freeway Blogging needed

Help with freeway Blogging needed

A former member
Post #: 5
Friday, April lst 2005, we will be blogging on Freeway Over passes against
"Arnold", the special election, and any other items people have signs for.
I need volunteers for a location in Clairmont. If you want to help, please contact me. I have signs already, but your welcome to bring your own if you wish. E mail me at: 8sue8@san.rr.com if interested in helping for details. Blogging will be from about 3:00pM until dusk.

Might mention also their is a press rally for Freeway Blogging same day at 11:30A.M. down Town at 1660 Pacific Highway, at the County Administration Bldg. SD DFA is holding this and they want all that can come. They will have signs to give out.
Suelove struck
A former member
Post #: 6
I WANT TO THANK ALL THAT SHOWED UP FOR OUR APRIL FOOL FREEWAY BLOGGING. We had eight at my location in Clairmont/Kearny Mesa over 805 and we had good time. Not sure if they were hooking at us cause they agreed or because they didn't but at least they saw our signs and may think about not adding their signatures to Arnolds petitions. Sue