addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Diego Democracy for America Meetup Group Message Board › Media interview this Wednesday

Media interview this Wednesday

A former member
Post #: 144
Hi; just an FYI that KLSD 1360 am (they also stream via internet) will be interviewing me regarding the local 'ImpeachBush' meetup group and the reasons for Impeaching Bush.

Brucedevilish
A former member
Post #: 145
Oh...duh...it's this coming Wednesday ,the 25th, at 7am.devilish
A former member
Post #: 149
Stacy Taylor called me at 9pm last night asking if he could reschedule and I said yes; bottomline is I was pre-empted by Susan Davis; new time is this Friday, the 27th at 8am.devilish
A former member
Post #: 159
From: "TEMPESTA, SCOT" <ScottTempesta@ClearChannel.com> Add Address

Date: 2005/05/26 Thu PM 07:18:46 EDT

To: "Bruce Sims"
Subject: RE: Wednesday morning at 7am
you are going to hate me, but mark cuban (broadcast.com, dallas mavericks, the new movie enron) has just been made available for tomorrow, and i hate to do it but i'll bump you till next week if that's okay. sorry!

scot