The San Diego Democracy for America Meetup Group Message Board › www.bobfilnerforcongress.com New Campaign Site

www.bobfilnerforcongress.com New Campaign Site

Carol C.
cchangus
Group Organizer
La Jolla, CA
Post #: 17
www.bobfilnerforcongress.com ----------------------------------------­

Frank G. Salazar

Campaign Manager

Bob Filner for Congress

Fighting for Us--Luchando Por Nosotros

619-425-1998 office

619-425-1986 fax

www.bobfilnerforcongress.com

Bob Filner has a "New Campaign Website"! Frank, wanted you all to visit it & there is a place to volunteer on the site! We had so much on our plate tonight at the meetup, that I thought this might have gotten lost in the mix. Great questions at Tonight's Meetup! Everyone is so good in our group! Thank you for your full participation! I love hearing everyone's thought and Ideas!
Wasn't Jim Wade Terrific! I don't know how he does it all so well!?! I'd be all mix-up by the second announcement!(Grin)
Mike and Margaret Lawrence were able get our speaker, Steve Hadley and Tim Holmberg. M&M planned to come tonight. However, M&M called to tell me that they were not feeling well tonight. ( See~ Margaret & Mike spent all day working at Donna Frye's Campaign Office! I think they were just plum worn out, personally.)
Be Well!
Cheers, Carol
wink