addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Democracy for America Meetup Group Message Board › A call for DFA help for the Defend Democracy Forum

A call for DFA help for the Defend Democracy Forum

A former member
Post #: 8
We could sure use a few more people to help out this coming Saturday at the Defend Democracy Forum, co-sponsored by San Diego DFA, Common Cause and a number of other San Diego organizations; in particular, a few able-bodied men and women to help set up and take down chairs and tables in the three workshop rooms would be a tremendous help. We have other tasks that we need help on as well - we will discuss all this at the meeting listed below, on the night before the conference.

This is the one-day conference about which Jim Wade sent an email to all meetup members this week, and about which Don Hess has previously posted a message.

Here's the link: http://www.commoncaus...­

There is a final organizational meeting at the site of the conference:

First Unitarian Universalist Church of San Diego
4190 Front St.
San Diego, CA 92103

at 7:00 pm this Friday, in room 113.

If you can make this meeting and want to help, come on by; if you can't make the meeting but still want to help, let me know by email at simon at mayeski dot com or call me at (858) 361-8223 (email is preferred, that way I don't lose your contact info.)