The San Diego Democracy for America Meetup Group Message Board › ★ Wednesday, March 13 at 7 pm ★ Next DFA/PDA Working Group meeting!

★ Wednesday, March 13 at 7 pm ★ Next DFA/PDA Working Group meeting! ★ We will meet in the back room at CoCo's at 7:00 pm ★ Where: 7398 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111 to discuss what next and what to concentrate on.

Carol C.
cchangus
Group Organizer
La Jolla, CA

March 9, 2013

Next DFA/PDA
Working Group meeting:
Wednesday, March 13; 7 pm
(I told you the next newsletter would be fancier!)

Let's meet at
Coco's again at 7:00 pm.

It's not the greatest place, but it is a better than Giovanni's (the room - not the food.)  We will meet in the back room at CoCo's at 7:00 pm on Wednesday the 13th of March. 7398 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111 to discuss what next and what to concentrate on. Can someone bring a big pad of paper?   ...and an easel?

Something to Chew On.
other than the food at Coco's!

I'm sure you have noticed that San Diego media has almost universally concentrated on Mayor Filner's personality and not spoken of the good things he is trying to do.  If you are like me, you were a bit pleasantly surprised when Francine Busby acknowledged that the Mayor can be a bit abrasive.  In any case there is some (small) media in San Diego that get's it right.  Check: sandiegofreepress.org/2013/03/mayor-filner-is-it-heartburn-or-the-stirrings-of-true-love/­

So What's with this Newsletter?

I mentioned that the next mailing would be fancier and I have kept my word. Believe it or not, it is actually easier to maintain a newsletter and a mailing list this way than by sending out a bulk email.

If you don't want to be part of the group, please don't report us as SPAM! You can unsubscribe at the link below.

If your name is not correct, you can correct it yourself at the "preferences" link below.

The Twitter and Facebook buttons will connect you with our "Much Better Choices" accounts - which may not be a bad thing.  Someday maybe we will have our own accounts.

See you next Wednesday!

UPCOMING EVENTS

March 13, 7 - 9 pm
Meet at Coco's
7398 Clairemont Mesa Blvd. 92111

ABOUT THE DFA/PDA
WORKING GROUP
The San Diego DFA/PDA Working Group is a subset of those two organizations that works on deciding to accomplish and how to go about accomplishing it.
FRIEND ON FACEBOOK FOLLOW ON TWITTER

Update Subscription Preferences
Unsubscribe­
Forward to a Friend
You are receiving this email becasue you are an interested member of the San Diego PDA/DFA working Group.
Our mailing
address is

Much Better Choices PO BOX 1572 Bonita, CA 91908