align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The San Diego Democracy for America Meetup Group Message Board › WELCOME, SD DFA & PDA METRO members ★ DONNA FRYE ★ is our Speaker MAY 1st ME

WELCOME, SD DFA & PDA METRO members ★ DONNA FRYE ★ is our Speaker MAY 1st MEETUP ★ ★ ★ Our own MIKE THALLER now the CHAIR of the CALIFORNIA PROGRESSIVE CAUCUS! Mike won the vote by a LANDSLIDE ★

Carol C.
cchangus
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/dfa-23/events/112324922/­

When: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 7:00 PM

Where: Giovanni's Restaurant
9353 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
San Diego, CA 92123
(858) 279-6700

RSVP limit: 99 "Yes" RSVPs

This Meetup repeats on the 1st Wednesday of every month.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

AGENDA - MAY 1ST MEETUP (draft)

★ ★ 1. DONNA FRYE, Former SD Mayoral Candidate, Former City Councilmember, & Voice of the People, is our speaker atMay 1st Meetup

•  2. Our very own Delegates will give us their summaries of the CA Democratic Convention held in mid-April in Sacramento!

•  3. ★ ★ CONGRATULATIONS MIKE THALLER! ★ ★ ★ Our Mike Thaller is now the CHAIR of the CALIFORNIA PROGRESSIVE CAUCUS, MIKE won by a LANDSLIDE at the Voting during CALIFORNIA DEMOCRATIC STATE PARTY CONVENTION!

MIKE THALLER will speak on new issues re: PDA & DFA Working Group activites & PDA Metro issues.

•  4. Our endorsed & non-endorsed Candidates for the Assembly Seats in the late May Primary will speak briefly.

•  5. JOHN MARTES & MIKE THALLER, from our own ★ PDA & DFA WORKING GROUP . They will discuss strategies and explain any new developments .

•  6.  ANNOUNCEMENTS or Brief Statements by CANDIDATES.

•  7.  ROUND ROBIN : Each Member may speak 1 or 2 minutes on any subject or event notice, relating to Politics. Please keep your talk short, so that, all members who wish to have a chance to speak.

INFO: KNSJ - 89.1FM _ NETWORK FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE will be LIVE on JUNE 1, 2013!

KSNJ Radio is YOUR Network for Social Justice in San Diego County, a free & independent community radio station of the people, by the people and for the people.