addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Democracy for America Meetup Group Message Board › What ABOUT the draft?

What ABOUT the draft?

A former member
Post #: 1
Like most everyone, I'm sure you've heard of the draft they submitted into congress. I want to do something. But I don't know what to do. There should NOT be a draft, even more importantly the draft should NOT include women!

This is just going to turn into another Vietnam!

What can I do?
Pam H.
pkhoye
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
You can make a start by letting Senator Boxer and Senator Feinstein know how you feel. Also contact your Representative. Encourage others to do so.

Remember, those in Congress represent us! They serve for us, and we can vote them out of office.

But for them to represent our views, we must make our views known.