addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Democracy for America Meetup Group Message Board › WEB seminar about change in the U.S.

WEB seminar about change in the U.S.

A former member
Post #: 46
A former member
Post #: 3
Bruce,

I think this is the sort of thing that is BADLY needed by the American electorate so that they can truly understand all sides of the issues and can vote intelligently.

I registered with the group and got a confirmation e-mail, but they don't give you ANY instructions about how to locate the seminar on Tuesday nite. What do I need to do? Just turn on my computer and go to e-mail? Or is there a site I must enter before connecting with the seminar?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Don Hess

https://compx11.event...­