East Bay "Democracy for America" Meetup Message Board › NIX THE SIX: Final Voting Recommendations and GET OUT THE VOTE info!

NIX THE SIX: Final Voting Recommendations and GET OUT THE VOTE info!

Eden J.
Hi Oakland DFA Meetuppers -

Eden here, helping organize our Get-Out-The-Vote operations in Berkeley...

We had a great morning, starting out in the beautiful Gaia Building at 2120 Allston in downtown Berkeley. Dozens of volunteers poured into the headquarters, grabbed bagels and coffee, got trained to precinct walk, and then hit the streets! Lots of smiles all around...

We're preparing for another wave of volunteers this afternoon. If you'd like to join us today, SUNDAY, MONDAY, or *most importantly TUESDAY (Election Day), please come on down! You can walk, doorhang, or phone bank.

If you have any questions about what volunteering entails, please call me, your friendly Oakland DFA Meetup organizer, at 510-499-4862. No need to talk to a stranger. You can get the real deal from me.

In addition to Berkeley, there are precinct operations in Oakland as well today, Sunday, Monday, and *most* importantly TUESDAY:

BERKELEY: Volunteers assemble at 2120 Allston (HQ is at 2161 Allston, across the street). Call me at 510-499-4862 if you'd like to know more.

OAKLAND: Volunteers assemble at Teamsters Local 70 @ 70 Hegenberger Rd (HQ is at 7992 Capwell Drive)

Meanwhile, please take just a few minutes to copy and paste the e-mail that will follow this one to your friends and family across California!

The message will contain the following SUBJECT LINE:
"SPECIAL ELECTION Voting Instructions (forward this to your friends!)"

Be the Change,
Eden