addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

East Bay "Democracy for America" Meetup Message Board › I need help compiling a 110th congress e-mail list!

I need help compiling a 110th congress e-mail list!

Steve C.
stcambridge2003
Urbandale, IA
Post #: 84
http://dfa.meetup.com...­

I'd like to compile as many e-mail addresses in an MS Office Word format for everyone to be able to cut and paste a whole instant list of e-addresses into your letters to congress but I need a lot of help since there are 535 e-addresses to compile. I'll download more e-addresses to here as I get them myself and I hope you'll do the same. If you want to e-mail me more of what you have, I'm at stcambridge2008@yahoo.com
Thanks again,
Steve