addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

East Bay "Democracy for America" Meetup Message Board › Discuss Foreign Policy at Meetups ?

Discuss Foreign Policy at Meetups ?

A former member
I think it is worth our while to discuss the intentions of our candidates in regard to foreign affairs. They affect our lifes at home.
Pepp smile
A former member
I agree with Pepp.

Dean's stance on such issues was one of many things that set him apart from all the other candidates. Although not an ideal candidate, Ralph Nader embodies so many of the principles for which Dean stood (and still stands!). Unfortunately, the Democrat insiders like Kerry aren't significantly different than Bush.

Thanks for the suggestion, Pepp!

I think it is worth our while to discuss the intentions of our candidates in regard to foreign affairs. They affect our lifes at home.
Pepp smile