addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

East Bay "Democracy for America" Meetup Message Board › volunteering out of state

volunteering out of state

A former member
Post #: 5
Is anyone going out of state to do voter registration or similar activities?
I would like to do that, maybe in Nevada or elsewhere.
This time around I just want to do voter reg., non-invasive - just set up in public places and register people, for instance.
Not phone banking - I'm not good at it, and I don't like getting phone calls myself.
Friends in NV have told me the reaction to the 'influx' in 2004 wasn't positive.
Suggestions?