addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

East Bay "Democracy for America" Meetup Message Board › Join moveon trip to Phoenix 10/26 or 10/27

Join moveon trip to Phoenix 10/26 or 10/27

A former member
Post #: 9
I'm driving from San Francisco to Phoenix as a moveon volunteer to get out the [Democratic] vote (gotv). Leaving Tues or Wed 10/27, returning to SF Wed 11/3.

I have a comfortable Honda Civic, looking for responsible trip companions to share driving, gas, and gotv activities.

Respond in this thread if you'd like to join this trip or spread the word to interested and sane parties. I have a colleague who is making the same trip from Berkeley.

Thanks.