DFWAUG - Dallas/Ft. Worth Adobe Users Group Message Board › Upcoming Adobe Webinars

Upcoming Adobe Webinars

A.J. W.
ajwood
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Good afternoon all!

Hope you've had a productive week, and have some fun plans for the weekend. Here are some upcoming webinars that are an incredible value for DFWAUG members, and have lots of good information:

The Adobe 3x5 Webinar Series - 3 hours, 5 experts, LOTS of tips & tricks. This series of live webinars will be recorded for participants who will have an opportunity to submit questions ahead of the event. Join our Adobe professionals for individual sessions on Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator. Learn some of the trade secrets they use everyday to work faster, and deliver creative solutions to their customers.

Early registration is priced at $49 and ends March 15th. DFWAUG members get a 25% discount by using the code AdobeUGs.

If you're the type of person that wants to be more proficient & confident with Adobe software this is the webinar you need to attend.

In software news, it came across my desk that onOne Software has the Perfect Photo Suite 6 on sale for $199 until February 15th. That's $100 off the retail price. As you know I giveaway one copy to the community every month, but if you can't wait to win yours here's a good deal at a fantastic price. Visit onOne Software's website to get your copy.

Alrighty, that's today's news. Everyone have a wonderful weekend!

A.J. Wood
Adobe Community Professional
Adobe Certified Instructor
Watch My Weekly Tutorials on YouTube
Join the Adobe Community on Facebook