Welcome to our series on Studio and Home Studio classes. This series is for the photographers that want to learn about setting up a studio, whether they wish to set up a permanent studio, or a temporary one that set up and take down in their home.
We are currently offering three topics in this series. It is not necessary that you sign up for all classes, you can simply choose the class that you are most interested in. The classes in our curriculum thus far will be:
- Portrait Photography
- Key Lighting - High Key, Low Key, & Chroma Key
This weeks course is on::
Are you a little lost when it comes to equipment?
The agenda for this class is:
- Teach you about the different kinds of studio lighting equipment, from lights to softboxes, grids to gels, light meters to sandbags, and lots more equipment!
- Help you decide what equipment you need to buy.
- Show you things you don't need to buy so you can save your money for the things you do need to buy. Showing you what NOT to buy alone will be worth the class fee.
- Provide you with a "buyers guide" for not only things to buy, but some places you can buy them at and in what order you should buy them.
Registration for the class is $39 and is limited.
Hope to see you there!