NOW UPDATED FOR LIGHTROOM 3!!!
If you want to improve your Lightroom workflow AND see the new features in Lightroom 3
come out next Monday, July 26th for Part 1 of the Lightroom Core Series
. Discounted for Meetup members you're getting the best training for a great price. Here are the outlines for each week:Lightroom Part 1 - Get Organized
Lightroom Part 2 - Develop It
- Getting Organized Prior to Lightroom
- What to Watch for When Importing Images
- Rank, Sort & File Images within the Library
- Keywording Techniques for Searching Later
- Manage Folders & Collections by Getting Smart
Lightroom Part 3 - Output
- RAW vs JPEG
- Serial Profilers
- White Balance, Tone & Adjust
- Global vs Local Adjustments
- How Sharp Are You?
- It's All in the Preset
- Export Those Images
- Why Use a Slideshow?
- Get That Print
- Web Galleries for Everyone
- Plug It In, Why Don't You?
Your questions, complete answers, real world solutions for digital workflow. View our Adobe Learning Center
to see why our instructors are consistently ranked the best in the world.
A.J. WoodAdobe Community ProfessionalAdobe Certified InstructorWatch Lightroom & Photoshop Video Tutorials OnlineAdobe Videos on Your iPhone!