The DFW Roleplayers Group Message Board GM's Looking For Players › South Arlington "1 1/2" ed AD&D game

South Arlington "1 1/2" ed AD&D game

Brian
Brian1107
Arlington, TX
Post #: 85
Hey all!

I and my group are looking for 1 or 2 more players to join our game. We currently have 3 players & 4 characters - one player's schedule took him out of the game so another took over his character.

It's a home-brewed 1st ed game, with some 2nd ed mixed in (secondary skills, spells, weapons). Our group started at 1st and is now 5th level and consists of a Ranger, Cleric, Fighter-turned-Thief (future Bard), and "Professional Adventurer". New characters would enter at either 4th or 5th level.

I've developed and populated the land, the characters now determine their own destinies and fate.

We each have a lot of gaming experience, both D&D and other RPG's, but we're definitely open to new or novice gamers. We're good on mechanics but I'd like to bring in 1 or 2 more players who really enjoy role-playing and "getting into" their characters. Not to the point of what color tunic they're wearing or RP'ing every ordinary merchant transaction, but staying in-character and "seeing" what's around them through their character's eyes.

Except for interruptions due to real life, we game every other Saturday, from 2:30 to about 8:00. Our Game-stead is my house in south Arlington. I have a large living room so we have plenty of room to add more players!

Reply here if you're interested!

Brian
A former member
Post #: 114
I'm looking for a weeknight game in Arlington...